Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Everyone has learned over the years to hate SBT enough. It's now time to talk a little more about why. Like any other library or tool you use in your daily work, SBT deserves some principled learning. Despite the fact most people try to keep the build working with some furious googling and copy/pasting, this rarely turns out to be a proper solution.
There are a few (more or less opinionated) principles where SBT sit on. Just learning a few basics will enormously boost your productivity, demystify the dragons in your build.sbt and open new horizons to leverage on it.
You will begin from the very basics and check SBT from a very different angle!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Don’t Call Me Frontend Framework! A Quick Ride on Akka.Js (SkillsCast recorded in December 2017)
- Lightbend Scala Language - Professional (in London on 9th - 10th September 2019)
- Lightbend Scala Language - Expert (in London on 11th - 13th September 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- Keynote by Dick Wall on Why API Design Matters, and Why Yours Sucks! (and mine sucks too!) (in London on 24th June 2019)
- London Java Community June (in London on 25th June 2019)
- The Elements of Tagless Final Style (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Scala 2.13 and Beyond! (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)