Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Everyone has learned over the years to hate SBT enough. It's now time to talk a little more about why. Like any other library or tool you use in your daily work, SBT deserves some principled learning. Despite the fact most people try to keep the build working with some furious googling and copy/pasting, this rarely turns out to be a proper solution.
There are a few (more or less opinionated) principles where SBT sit on. Just learning a few basics will enormously boost your productivity, demystify the dragons in your build.sbt and open new horizons to leverage on it.
You will begin from the very basics and check SBT from a very different angle!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Don’t Call Me Frontend Framework! A Quick Ride on Akka.Js (SkillsCast recorded in December 2017)
- Lightbend Akka for Scala - Professional (in London on 11th - 12th November 2019)
- Advanced Scala with Dick Wall (in London on 9th - 11th December 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- Scalax2gether Community Day 2019 (in London on 14th December 2019)
- Code Kata: Yilin Wei - Optics with Monocle (in London on 22nd October 2019)
- Don’t keep it to yourself - openness and honesty in the workplace (in London on 30th October 2019)
- Abstract Data Types In The Region Of Abysmal Pain, And How To Navigate Them (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- The Last Frontier and Beyond (SkillsCast recorded in August 2019)