Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
What would the workforce look like if neurological differences were recognized and respected as any other human variation?
Nancy believes that when it comes to diversity as you know and discuss in today's world, you have only just scratched the surface. The next phase is neurodiversity, which opens up a new world where you will see an increase in the variety of unique strengths.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Panel Discussion on Diversity and Inclusivity in Tech hosted by Nancy Evbuomwan (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Master, Estimation & Planning Class (in London on 24th - 25th June 2019)
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 24th - 26th June 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- BeyondTech 2020 (in London on 23rd - 24th April 2020)
- London TensorFlow.js (in London on 20th June 2019)
- IWDS 23: Intro to Natural Language Processing (NLP) - 1/2 (in London on 24th June 2019)
- Applying Monte Carlo Tree Search (MCTS) to the Protein Folding (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- From AVA to SIRI: Gendering of virtual personal assistants & Data Protection by Design (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
Neurodiversity an Untapped Resource for Innovation
Nancy Evbuomwan is an experienced Agile/Organisation Coach, who worked with both corporates and scale-ups. Her coaching style places a lot of importance on embedding continuous improvement into the organization's culture as it determines the degree to which it can increase its agility across all areas from software to operations.