At this month's PowerAI London, Andrew Laidlaw tells us more about using Power 9 with PowerAI. Check it out!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- IBM PowerAI Vision Demo (SkillsCast recorded in January 2018)
- Introduction to Docker Fundamentals (in London on 26th - 27th November 2019)
- Advanced Docker for Enterprise Operations (in London on 28th - 29th November 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- µCon London 2020 - The Conference on Microservices, DDD & Software Architecture (in London on 27th - 29th May 2020)
- A Guide to the Market Promise of Automagic AI-Enabled Detection and Response (in London on 29th October 2019)
- NewDay Career Hub Drop-in (in London on 21st November 2019)
- DevOps and Microservices Better Together (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Going Multicloud with Serverless (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Power 9 and PowerAI at Coral
Andrew Laidlaw is an Open Source and Linux technical specialist working for IBM Systems in the UK. He has experience across a wide range of industries, and has worked with many companies and research organisations across the UK.