We will run the second talk as a Lean coffee. We are talking to a number of clients on the topic of Digital transformation and we would like to hear and share your experiences. We don't like the world transformation as it already brands a failure: "We have not been able to evolve with the flow of technology for so long that we now need to transform". Agile is suffering from similar challenges to Lean when taking a perspective of Transformation.
Transformation is anti-pattern to the evolutive nature of Lean or Agile. More to the point, it maintains the status-quo of top-down command and stops in its track any effort towards Respect for People. This issue is exacerbated in IT because it is full-on knowledge work by default and interweaves production work and innovation in every day, Complicated and Complex. It requires even more awareness from the leaders. The discussion will focus on exploring how the tools we talked about at previous meet-ups can support driving outcome focused Digital evolution. If transformation should be on the agenda, we'll also explore what should be the new ways of Leading and how to transition to those by developing leadership intelligence and competencies.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Digital Leadership July (in London on 1st July 2019)
- Exploring the connections between Lean IT and Cynefin (SkillsCast recorded in January 2018)
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Master, Estimation & Planning Class (in London on 24th - 25th June 2019)
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 24th - 26th June 2019)
- SC London 2019 (Software Craftsmanship London) (in London on 3rd - 4th October 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- Agile Around The World (in London on 1st July 2019)
- Using Agile Techniques to lead your startup and Scale-up your Company (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Measuring Agility with Plandek (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
Philippe has been involved with Digital change from the early days of the Internet (nearly 25 years) and has led the initiation and delivery of significant change initiatives for clients such as Legal & General, Vodafone, O2, Ladbrokes, M&S, HSBC, Barclays, etc. Now working as an independent Coach/Consultant, Philippe is using innovative methods to help businesses shape, plan and deploy their digital strategy, organisation change, lean-agile operating model, and most importantly develop their people and leadership. Philippe is a trained systemic coach (ORSC), complexity & systems thinker (Cynefin™ / VSM), Digital delivery manager, and a seasoned Lean and Agile practitioner. Philippe is the founder and organiser of London’s Digital Leadership meet-up