Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
During this session Doug will share with you a deep dive into the use of Jetpack’s Android Architecture Components, along with Firebase to keep your app’s data fully synchronized and automatically refreshed with live updates from Realtime Database and Firestore. Make sure to bring an Android device to participate in a live demo!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- Fast Track to RESTful Microservices (in London on 11th - 13th November 2019)
- Strategic DDD & Sociotechnical Architecture with Kacper Gunia and Nick Tune (in New York City on 18th - 19th November 2019)
- iOSCon 2020 - The conference for iOS and Swift Developers (in London on 19th - 20th March 2020)
- The Sonic Contender (in London on 28th October 2019)
- A Guide to the Market Promise of Automagic AI-Enabled Detection and Response (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Transforming Legal Recruitment with a Market Knowledge Graph (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Implementing Clean Architecture in Flutter using BLoC (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Firebase and Android Jetpack: Fit Like A Glove
Doug is a veteran engineer, experienced public speaker, and developer advocate at Google with the Firebase team. He's been developing for Android since the very first Android device was on the market, and has bootstrapped the efforts of silicon valley startups. Outside of work, Doug follows professional ice hockey and enjoys craft beer.