Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk you will learn best practices for using Constraint Layout on Android. If you've been using Constraint Layout since release or are just checking it out this talk is for you. Learn when to use Constraint Layout, and equally important, when to use other layouts. Sean and John will share with you how Constraint Layout can help you build complex designs on Android. You'll also learn how to build Constraint Layout animations with Motion Layout.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Fast Track to iOS Architecture (in London on 11th - 13th December 2019)
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 27th - 28th January 2020)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- iOSCon 2020 - The conference for iOS and Swift Developers (in London on 19th - 20th March 2020)
- The Sonic Contender (in London on 28th October 2019)
- Solandra Hands-On Tutorial & Emergent Behaviour In Insects (in London on 28th October 2019)
- Implementing Clean Architecture in Flutter using BLoC (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Voyager - DI and The Widget Router (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Designing With Constraints
Sean McQuillan is a Developer Advocate at Google. With a decade of experience at Twilio and other San Francisco startups he is an expert at building apps that scale. Sean is passionate about using great tooling to build high quality apps - quickly. When he is not working on Android you can find him fiddling on the piano or crocheting hats.