Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
ConstraintLayout has had quite a 2018: the release of 1.1 in April and then announcement of 2.0 in May. The ConstraintLayout team has certainly kept us all busy with frequent updates and new features including groups, barriers, circular constraints, and optimizations. As if that wasn't enough, ConstraintLayout 2.0 now adds the Helpers API and the MotionLayout, which builds on the capabilities of ConstraintSets to give developers featured-packed and fine-grain control in building delightful transitions within a layout, including key frame animation. In this session, you will explore concrete examples and code (as well as adventure to the design view and motion editor) to show how to use these features to do really cool things with ConstraintLayout.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- A New View: Layout Editor + ConstraintLayout (SkillsCast recorded in October 2016)
- Brian Egan's Flutter and Dart Workshop (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- Advanced Scala with Dick Wall (in London on 9th - 11th December 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- iOSCon 2020 - The conference for iOS and Swift Developers (in London on 19th - 20th March 2020)
- Clean Architecture using BLoC & Voyager: DI & the Widget Router (in London on 21st October 2019)
- The Sonic Contender (in London on 28th October 2019)
- Automating Elaborate-Transform-Load for Busy Data Scientists (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Cleaning the Big Picture: Creating Maintainable Mobile Games in Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)