Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
ConstraintLayout has had quite a 2018: the release of 1.1 in April and then announcement of 2.0 in May. The ConstraintLayout team has certainly kept us all busy with frequent updates and new features including groups, barriers, circular constraints, and optimizations. As if that wasn't enough, ConstraintLayout 2.0 now adds the Helpers API and the MotionLayout, which builds on the capabilities of ConstraintSets to give developers featured-packed and fine-grain control in building delightful transitions within a layout, including key frame animation. In this session, you will explore concrete examples and code (as well as adventure to the design view and motion editor) to show how to use these features to do really cool things with ConstraintLayout.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- A New View: Layout Editor + ConstraintLayout (SkillsCast recorded in October 2016)
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 1st - 2nd July 2019)
- Fast Track to Android Architecture (in London on 21st - 23rd October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- Front Endgineers London (in London on 1st July 2019)
- Keynote by Angela Yu on Why I'm Building My Next App in Flutter (in London on 25th July 2019)
- The real reasons why you should care about Provider (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Hybrid Apps from a Ember/Vue/React PWA (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)