Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In the past, being a .net developer in Unity has been *weird*. Its always been years behind! But that began to change in the 2017 development cycle and seriously ramped up in 2018.
Unity now s a cutting-edge .net implementation in its own right, and making fascinating moves with new technologies like Burst and High-Performance C#.
This talk will attempt to demystify all these new technologies and the compilers underpinning them.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# (in London on 9th - 10th December 2019)
- Fast Track to F# with Tomas Petricek (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- F# eXchange 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd April 2020)
- ProgNET London 2020 (in London on 16th - 18th September 2020)
- Designing embodied human-computer interactions with audio processing parameters (in London on 22nd October 2019)
- Keynote by Konrad Kokosa: What’s New in .NET Core 3.0 and .NET 5.0 for Performance and Memory-Aware Folks? (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Pragmatic Memory Management (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- A special Linuxing In London evening: NVIDIA AI at the Edge (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
Scripting Enhancements in Unity in 2018 (or, its Compilers All the Way Down)
"Hi I'm Lotte and I make stuff." Lotte is an indie Gamedev contractor with almost a decade of experience in the industry working on everything from UI to networking. She is also the founder of LotteMakesStuff -an educational resource for Unity Developers dedicated to providing in-depth deepdive tutorials, samples and analysis for new Unity features.