Graph databases have demonstrated the ability for organizations, from cutting-edge startups to global enterprises, to extract data intelligence that was next to impossible with traditional DBMS.
However, first-generation graph databases fall short when it comes to delivering the real-time performance and scalability required to build modern applications.
Memgraph is on a mission to fulfil the true potential of graph databases and open the doors to a whole new era of applications, by bringing to life a high-performance, horizontally scalable graph platform.
On this evening, we will take you through our journey building the world’s fastest and most scalable graph platform, describe new and exciting use-cases we’re working on, and conclude by giving you an insight into the future of real-time graph databases and the role they will play in powering the next generation of business applications.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Leonardo De Marchi's Deep Learning Fundamentals (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- Brian Sletten's Data Science with Python Workshop (in London on 18th - 20th November 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- Clean Architecture using BLoC & Voyager: DI & the Widget Router (in London on 21st October 2019)
- Security in the Age of Big Data (Data Anonymisation & Encryption) (in London on 21st October 2019)
- How AI can be used to enable assisted living for the ageing population (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- The importance of DataOps (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Enabling the Next-Generation of Intelligent Applications
Passionate software engineer. Founder and CEO of Memgraph, a high-performance graph database company based in London, UK. Passionate about building distributed systems, highly concurrent and lock-free algorithms and data structures. P.S. I love graphs!