Graph databases have demonstrated the ability for organizations, from cutting-edge startups to global enterprises, to extract data intelligence that was next to impossible with traditional DBMS.
However, first-generation graph databases fall short when it comes to delivering the real-time performance and scalability required to build modern applications.
Memgraph is on a mission to fulfil the true potential of graph databases and open the doors to a whole new era of applications, by bringing to life a high-performance, horizontally scalable graph platform.
On this evening, we will take you through our journey building the world’s fastest and most scalable graph platform, describe new and exciting use-cases we’re working on, and conclude by giving you an insight into the future of real-time graph databases and the role they will play in powering the next generation of business applications.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Fast Track to Machine Learning with Louis Dorard (in London on 15th - 17th July 2019)
- Real-time Systems with Spark Streaming and Kafka (in London on 23rd - 24th September 2019)
- Infiniteconf 2019 - A one-day community celebration of Big Data, Machine Learning and AI (in London on 4th July 2019)
- The wonders of IBM: Watson, artificial intelligence, Swift coding and databases! (in London on 19th June 2019)
- London TensorFlow.js (in London on 20th June 2019)
- AI Auditing Framework (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Applying Monte Carlo Tree Search (MCTS) to the Protein Folding (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
Enabling the Next-Generation of Intelligent Applications
Passionate software engineer. Founder and CEO of Memgraph, a high-performance graph database company based in London, UK. Passionate about building distributed systems, highly concurrent and lock-free algorithms and data structures. P.S. I love graphs!