Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk Tom will share with you a guided end-to-end tour of the microservice engineering experience at Holiday Extras, which gets used and loved daily by 80 engineers spread over 20 teams. You'll be peeking under the hood at how new services are built, how code gets shared, how CI and build processes operate, how engineers observe their infrastructure and how chatops is transforming the way engineers work. You should leave inspired to go away and build awesome tooling to remove barriers to entry and drive microservice adoption within your own organisations.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Fast Track to Chaos Engineering with Russ Miles (in London on 6th - 8th November 2019)
- Fast Track to RESTful Microservices (in London on 11th - 13th November 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- µCon London 2020 - The Conference on Microservices, DDD & Software Architecture (in London on 27th - 29th May 2020)
- Knowledge Graph Applications in the Legal Profession & Fashion Industry (in London on 22nd October 2019)
- A Guide to the Market Promise of Automagic AI-Enabled Detection and Response (in London on 29th October 2019)
- DevOps and Microservices Better Together (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Contain Your Excitement: The Kubernetes Ingress Controller (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Cultivating a Microservice Culture Via Tooling
Tom is a Software Engineer at Holiday Extras working with NodeJs and Micro-Services on a day to day basis. Over the last 2 years Tom has worked across a number of different teams utilising our Micro-service strategy to improve team efficiency and product role out.