Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this tutorial, we'll create an ASP.NET MVC app from scratch with an outside-in approach. Come learn Behaviour Driven Development (BDD) and Acceptance Test Driven Development (ATDD) to bridge the gap between requirements and implementation with SpecFlow.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- Track Lead: Continuous Behavior – BDD in Continuous Delivery (SkillsCast recorded in November 2018)
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 4th - 6th November 2019)
- Uncle Bob Martin's Clean Code Workshop on Agile Software Craftsmanship (in London on 2nd - 3rd December 2019)
- F# eXchange 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd April 2020)
- Designing embodied human-computer interactions with audio processing parameters (in London on 22nd October 2019)
- Keynote by Konrad Kokosa: What’s New in .NET Core 3.0 and .NET 5.0 for Performance and Memory-Aware Folks? (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Pragmatic Memory Management (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- A special Linuxing In London evening: NVIDIA AI at the Edge (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
Driving an ASP.NET MVC application outside-in with SpecFlow
Jonas Bandi has been working as a software developer and architect for over 9 years now and has been involved a in broad variety of projects: From a high-reliability control system for an aircraft over industrial control platforms to classic enterpr