Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
The Data Binding Library allows you to bind UI components in your layouts to data sources in your app using a declarative format rather than programmatically. In this workshop you'll learn how to set it all up, use layout expressions, work with observable objects and create custom Binding Adapters to reduce boilerplate to a minimum.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Modern Data Binding (SkillsCast recorded in October 2018)
- Fast Track to iOS Architecture (in London on 11th - 13th December 2019)
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 27th - 28th January 2020)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- iOSCon 2020 - The conference for iOS and Swift Developers (in London on 19th - 20th March 2020)
- The Sonic Contender (in London on 28th October 2019)
- Keynote by Heather VanCura on The Future of Java and You (in London on 7th November 2019)
- Implementing Clean Architecture in Flutter using BLoC (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Voyager - DI and The Widget Router (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Workshop: Data Binding
Jose is a Developer Programs Engineer at Google where he works to make the Android developer experience better, focusing on architecture and testing. He works on open-source projects such as Architecture Blueprints and the Jetpack architecture samples. He also writes documentation, codelabs, articles and does outreach.