SkillsCast coming soon.
Zenon Hannick and Billie Thompson will be telling us more about high value cloud native practices, and how to sell them to your boss.
Whether you're a developer or a manager we will give you a framework to decide which cloud native practices you should adopt today. We explain the practicalities of implementing three high value cloud native practices, both from an implementation perspective, and the perspective of someone having to sell them to the wider organisation.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- API Contracts using Open API (SkillsCast recorded in October 2016)
- Introduction to Docker Fundamentals (in London on 26th - 27th November 2019)
- Advanced Docker for Enterprise Operations (in London on 28th - 29th November 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- µCon London 2020 - The Conference on Microservices, DDD & Software Architecture (in London on 27th - 29th May 2020)
- Keynote by Brian Ketelsen on Going Multicloud with Serverless (in London on 17th October 2019)
- 2 Presentations: Kubernetes Ingress & DevOps and Microservices Better Together (in London on 17th October 2019)
- Turbocharging Azure DevOps with Octopus Deploy (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Building an open source Cloud-native Edge Computing infrastructure with the OpenNESS Toolkit for 5G and Industry 4.0. (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Where's the Value in Cloud Native?
Zenon Hannick delivered the first Cloud Native project for Comic Relief and later as CTO drove the technology transformation across the wider organisation; he brings insight on how to sell this approach to senior management and ensure it's successful adoption throughout your organisation.
Billie Thompson has been working with Cloud Native practices for the past 5 years across public and private sector organisations, bringing experience of using these techniques at multiple organisations.