Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Your project’s going off the rails! You’re not sure if you’ll be able to deliver everything the client wants in the time they can afford. Your team is great, but you still can't help the feeling you could be performing better…What do you do?
Don’t wait for it to go wrong to introduce metrics! 😀
In this session, Steve Purkis and Adam Scott will explore some of the Lean Kanban metrics they've used with clients over the past 3 years. They'll look at how the metrics evolved over time, what worked and what didn't, and show how the metrics were used to predict and influence delivery. This practical talk is based on a wide range of scenarios from real-world experiences and is aimed at both delivery teams and stakeholders looking for ideas on how to encourage the right behaviours to get the best for their organisations.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Master, Estimation & Planning Class (in London on 24th - 25th June 2019)
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 24th - 26th June 2019)
- SC London 2019 (Software Craftsmanship London) (in London on 3rd - 4th October 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- Agile Around The World (in London on 1st July 2019)
- Digital Leadership July (in London on 1st July 2019)
- Measuring Agility with Plandek (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Measuring agility with Plandek- Demos (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
Predicting & Influencing with Kanban Metrics
Adam is a Kanban specialist who works as an agile coach, mentor, trainer and project manager. He loves the pragmatic approach offered by Kanban when helping teams apply its principles and practices to improve processes and products.
Steve is a software development manager, coach, and trainer who’s passionate about building high-performing, cross-functional teams, creating great products, and sparking positive change.