Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk you will discover how we can use just Kotlin features to inject dependencies through our codebase. Using this novel approach you'll learn about the concept of Type Classes, a unit of abstraction and configuration used to architect apps and libraries.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- About Memory Management in Fully Reactive Apps (SkillsCast recorded in October 2017)
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 1st - 2nd July 2019)
- Fast Track to Android Architecture (in London on 21st - 23rd October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- Flutter London June Meetup (in London on 17th June 2019)
- Keynote by Rebecca Franks on Tips for Building Custom Views on Android with Canvas APIs📏🎨 (in London on 19th June 2019)
- Hybrid Apps from a Ember/Vue/React PWA (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Bringing Back Dial-up: The Internet Over SMS (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
Simple dependency management in Kotlin
A rogue functional programmer in Android land, Paco started his career working on mobile videogames, and then transitioned to prototypes, experimental libraries, and worrying about day-to-day development experience.