Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Why are some organizations able to implement true continuous delivery, and others are endlessly struggling and striking out on the path there?
In this talk Roy will introduce the idea of pipeline-driven processes - and how those are different from "we just have a few Jenkins jobs lying around". By delegating Tactical day to day IT related decisions and judgements to pipelines, instead of letting humans make them, we can slowly achieve true continuous delivery.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Ten Mistakes Software Team Leaders Make (SkillsCast recorded in July 2011)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# (in London on 9th - 10th December 2019)
- Fast Track to F# with Tomas Petricek (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- F# eXchange 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd April 2020)
- ProgNET London 2020 (in London on 16th - 18th September 2020)
- Keynote by Brian Ketelsen on Going Multicloud with Serverless (in London on 17th October 2019)
- Designing embodied human-computer interactions with audio processing parameters (in London on 22nd October 2019)
- Pragmatic Memory Management (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Abstract Data Types In The Region Of Abysmal Pain, And How To Navigate Them (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)