Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Ah, the promises of a Microservices platform. A decoupled solution with many small manageable units of work - each with independent deployment lifecycles. More features, faster, and with fewer regressions.
Asynchronous communications, messaging and eventual consistency bliss. Full visibility over system operations and health. Easy to produce history tables and audit logs. Developer productivity and containers everywhere.
Unlimited scale. It sounds fantastic right? And, it can be, for some. Will you be one of them? This keynote will contemplate how to survive the seductive world of microservices as a solution architecture - with the many pitfalls in mind - and the reasons why it's worth the effort.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Fast Track to Chaos Engineering with Russ Miles (in London on 6th - 8th November 2019)
- Fast Track to RESTful Microservices (in London on 11th - 13th November 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- F# eXchange 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd April 2020)
- Knowledge Graph Applications in the Legal Profession & Fashion Industry (in London on 22nd October 2019)
- Designing embodied human-computer interactions with audio processing parameters (in London on 22nd October 2019)
- DevOps and Microservices Better Together (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Contain Your Excitement: The Kubernetes Ingress Controller (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Keynote: Surviving Microservices
Michele Leroux Bustamante is co-founder at Solliance (solliance.net), co-founder of PolicyServer (policyserver.io), a Microservices / Security architect, a Microsoft Regional Director, Microsoft Azure MVP and Docker Captain. Michele is recognized in many fields including software architecture and design, identity and access management, cloud computing and microservices architectures, security and compliance, and DevOps.