Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
How often do you feel like no one understands what you are saying when it comes to the value of agility in your organisation? This 45 minute presentation will introduce the benefits of getting to know more about neuroscience in order to improve the odds that what you say is best suited to how our brains take in information.
Although this won’t be an academic lecture, it will be based on two case studies where an understanding of neuroscience has been used to inform messages about change and management styles.
Kate will introduce a different approach to communicating what you believe is in the best interest of your customer, your company and your team. She’ll also explore how to better respond to the concerns that your leaders and managers face through adapting your messages to fit their biological reactions to information. You’ll learn ways to evaluate what you say before you say it, and prepare for how people may react to your information. You’ll learn how to adapt what you have to share into a more relevant and meaningful message that people are more likely to understand and will want to support and share with others. Kate's goal is for you to learn a few techniques and immediately apply these to change your situation for the better.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Effective Enterprise Agile Transformation with Portia Tung (in London on 17th - 19th June 2019)
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Master, Estimation & Planning Class (in London on 24th - 25th June 2019)
- Infiniteconf 2019 - The conference on Big Data and AI (in London on 4th - 5th July 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- Keynote by Iyas AlQasem on Using Agile Techniques to lead your startup and Scale-up your Company (in London on 18th June 2019)
- Agile Around The World (in London on 1st July 2019)
- Lessons from the Enterprise: Managed Self-Service BI at Global Scale (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Lizzy Morris (CST) Presents: Leading from the Inside is True Leadership Agility (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
Track Lead: What Goes on in Brains: How an Understanding of Neuroscience Makes a Difference When you Advocate Agility
Kate’s diverse roles have included investing in start-ups and scale-ups; board-level consulting on transformation, innovation, business development and brand; executive coaching, communications strategist; and senior roles in transformation, brand, and business development with global corporations. She works with agility to ensure a focus on delivering value to customers. She is often recruited into situations that demand an injection of focus and energy to build momentum, and require diplomacy to achieve consensus among disparate interests.