SkillsCast coming soon.
Join us for this hands-on session and have a go with Flutter and learn from Flutter experts!
Have a chance a win the Flutter Dash!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- Android Home-screen Widgets with Flutter (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- Fast Track to iOS Architecture (in London on 11th - 13th December 2019)
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 27th - 28th January 2020)
- iOSCon 2020 - The conference for iOS and Swift Developers (in London on 19th - 20th March 2020)
- The Sonic Contender (in London on 28th October 2019)
- Keynote by Heather VanCura on The Future of Java and You (in London on 7th November 2019)
- Implementing Clean Architecture in Flutter using BLoC (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Voyager - DI and The Widget Router (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Challenge Workshop: Flutter Fundamentals
Scott is an American mobile application developer, author, speaker, trainer and Flutter evangelist, living in Cleveland, Ohio. Seeking a career change, he discovered Flutter in the fall of 2017 and never looked back. Today, Scott is the organizer of GDG Cleveland, co-founder of the Flutter Study Group (FSG) Slack and an editor for “Flutter Community” publication on Medium.
Simon is a veteran Android developer going all the way back to the days of the original G1. His Android experience ranges from large corporations such as the BBC all the way to nimble startups. In October of 2017 he came across Flutter and was so impressed with the technology he has been working exclusively in Flutter ever since. Today, Simon is a co-founder of the Flutter Study Group and Flutter Community Medium publication, co-hosts a weekly live help program called #HumpDayQandA and is helping to grow the Flutter London Meetup group with George Medve.