SkillsCast coming soon.
Join in for this hands-on challenge and learn how to add the power of maps and location to your apps with the robust set of developer tools in HERE Location Suite.
No rules, no restrictions, get creative and use location to solve complex problems. With access to over 20 different APIs, developer.here.com has everything you need for location-based integration.
You should prepare a short 10 min presentation of what your project offers and how you used location to get there. Projects will be judged on creativity and best use of the APIs by the HERE developer evangelist team at community day.
The project with the best use of HERE APIs will win an Alexa Echo for each team members (up to 5)!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- Lightning Talk: Why Location Matters (SkillsCast recorded in October 2018)
- Fast Track to iOS Architecture (in London on 11th - 13th December 2019)
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 27th - 28th January 2020)
- iOSCon 2020 - The conference for iOS and Swift Developers (in London on 19th - 20th March 2020)
- The Sonic Contender (in London on 28th October 2019)
- Keynote by Heather VanCura on The Future of Java and You (in London on 7th November 2019)
- Implementing Clean Architecture in Flutter using BLoC (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Voyager - DI and The Widget Router (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Challenge Workshop: HERE Technologies
One day, a young Richard decided that he rather enjoyed Indiana Jones and would therefore become an archaeologist. To prepare for this exciting future, he got himself a summer job on an archaeological dig. It was a summer with a lot of rain and very few rolling boulders. One evening the man in charge took him aside, looked at him with haunted eyes, and said: "Don't become an archaeologist”. So Richard got himself a PhD in distributed computing instead, and embarked on a career in tech. At some point he took a wrong turn and got lost in the middle of Mongolia. That day he realized the importance of great maps. This led him to HERE Technologies, where he helps developers find their way using location technology. He's not cool enough for Berlin, but he lives there anyway.