Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Using Spec to generate GraphQL schema and improve resolver validation.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- React & Redux Workshop with Damjan Vujnovic (in London on 4th - 6th December 2019)
- Deep Dive into Fullstack GraphQL with Eve Porcello (in London on 5th - 6th December 2019)
- Clojure eXchange 2019 (in London on 2nd - 3rd December 2019)
- The Sonic Contender (in London on 28th October 2019)
- Free Code Camp - October (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Why We Choose React for a Large Scale Financial Trading Platform (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Strawberry: a dataclasses inspired approach to GraphQL (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
Lightning Talk: Levelling up Lacinia with Spec
Antony has been developing Clojure for 6 years and currently works as a Senior Developer for FunctionalWorks. In a previous life he was a games developer and he likes using technology to solve health problems.