Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Chris recently took a growing team through from 4 back end developers to a multi team structure that has no hierarchy, several short-lived teams, and has focused coaching built in to encourage people to generalise. Come, listen and learn the story of how Chris and team built their own process from a set of guiding principles rather than importing a framework.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- What is AI and How will it speed up my ML workload? (SkillsCast recorded in January 2018)
- Effective Enterprise Agile Transformation with Portia Tung (in London on 17th - 19th June 2019)
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 24th - 26th June 2019)
- SC London 2019 (Software Craftsmanship London) (in London on 3rd - 4th October 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- Digital Leadership June (in London on 17th June 2019)
- Keynote by Iyas AlQasem on Using Agile Techniques to lead your startup and Scale-up your Company (in London on 18th June 2019)
- Lizzy Morris (CST) Presents: Leading from the Inside is True Leadership Agility (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Distilling Agile for Effective Execution (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
A Chaotic Journey to a Vague (Yet Effective) Process
Chris is an an experienced technical leader, programmer, speaker and trainer with a strong business and commercial focus. He runs technology as CTO of Gower Street, a growing data analytics company in the movie business. He has consulted in technical architecture, agile management and adoption, and advised C-level executives on product strategy and how to manage technical teams. He has trained and coached technical teams in BDD, automated testing, clean code and great team practices. He has been writing software professionally for 20 years in a wide range of sectors.