Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
RFC 6570, colloquially known as the URI Template specification. A method to compactly describe a range of URIs through variable expansion. In this talk James will give a brief overview of the technologies utilised to build this library, fastparse (a parser combinator library) and contextual (to provide typesafe URI template parsing, checked at compile time). As well as a quick run through of how to use uritemplate4s. From quickly producing S3 configuration to read/write objects to S3, to creating a simple script to query/display the versions of multiple services.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightbend Scala Language - Professional (in London on 9th - 10th September 2019)
- Lightbend Scala Language - Expert (in London on 11th - 13th September 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- Keynote by Dick Wall on Why API Design Matters, and Why Yours Sucks! (and mine sucks too!) (in London on 24th June 2019)
- London Java Community June (in London on 25th June 2019)
- The Elements of Tagless Final Style (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Scala 2.13 and Beyond! (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)