Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
RFC 6570, colloquially known as the URI Template specification. A method to compactly describe a range of URIs through variable expansion. In this talk James will give a brief overview of the technologies utilised to build this library, fastparse (a parser combinator library) and contextual (to provide typesafe URI template parsing, checked at compile time). As well as a quick run through of how to use uritemplate4s. From quickly producing S3 configuration to read/write objects to S3, to creating a simple script to query/display the versions of multiple services.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightbend Akka for Scala - Professional (in London on 11th - 12th November 2019)
- Advanced Scala with Dick Wall (in London on 9th - 11th December 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- Scalax2gether Community Day 2019 (in London on 14th December 2019)
- Code Kata: Yilin Wei - Optics with Monocle (in London on 22nd October 2019)
- Don’t keep it to yourself - openness and honesty in the workplace (in London on 30th October 2019)
- Abstract Data Types In The Region Of Abysmal Pain, And How To Navigate Them (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- The Last Frontier and Beyond (SkillsCast recorded in August 2019)