Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
This year MTL (and cats-mtl) have come to the forefront. But, what is MTL? How does it work? And how can it help my codebase? In this lightning talk, you will get an introduction to MTL and an answer to all those questions, so you can start exploring this new technique.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- Scalax2gether Community Day 2019 (in London on 14th December 2019)
- Lightning Talk: Bridging the Gap Between Front End and Back End (SkillsCast recorded in December 2018)
- Lightbend Akka for Scala - Professional (in London on 11th - 12th November 2019)
- Advanced Scala with Dick Wall (in London on 9th - 11th December 2019)
- Code Kata: Yilin Wei - Optics with Monocle (in London on 22nd October 2019)
- Don’t keep it to yourself - openness and honesty in the workplace (in London on 30th October 2019)
- Abstract Data Types In The Region Of Abysmal Pain, And How To Navigate Them (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- The Last Frontier and Beyond (SkillsCast recorded in August 2019)
Lightning Talk: MTL in 15 minutes
Pere is a software developer originally from Barcelona. Passionate about technology and a Scala fan, he has spent over a decade programming, writing blog posts, and for the last few years has grown an interest on functional programming.