Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
This talk will cover taking an existing PWA and wrapping it as a native app - while adding custom mobile-only features (e.g. push). Alex will also touch on PWA performance, and what changes in a hybrid context. For many the hybrid build process is complicated and frustrating - getting a successful build requires dependencies and configs that are not well documented, and never mind cloning to a new machine. In this talk, you'll learn how to use the corber CLI, which integrates with your existing Ember/Vue/React PWA, adding a unified build pipeline for hybrid, on-device live reload, error checking, improved clone/plugins support and splash/icons. Most importantly, the CLI will not change your existing web only environment.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 1st - 2nd July 2019)
- Damjan Vujnovic's Angular Workshop (in London on 3rd - 5th July 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- London TensorFlow.js (in London on 20th June 2019)
- Keynote by Bruce Lawson on How To Make Loveliness: an HTML Treasure Hunt (in London on 24th June 2019)
- The real reasons why you should care about Provider (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Frontend Series (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)