Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
For several years now there has been a quiet revolution going on behind some of the best known financial company firewalls. You will probably be surprised that these well-known names are even in this space. American Express is more closely aligned with startups than you think. You would recognize all the current technologies that big enterprise uses. All the current full stack technologies node, react, web pack ... are in use at the big enterprise level. Enterprise is quickly moving into the progressive application space. There are many challenges when you have a profitable, mature organization. Glenn will explore the differences between using the current full stack technologies, adopting best practices, using Node.js as your backend, and page performance. Amex is doing its best to turn the way it works around, and give back to the community. This is a very new thing for Amex. Join in this talk to discover more!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightning Talk: GraphQL to Apollo or not (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- WebAssembly Deep Dive with Brian Sletten (in London on 21st - 22nd November 2019)
- The Sonic Contender (in London on 28th October 2019)
- Free Code Camp - October (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Why We Choose React for a Large Scale Financial Trading Platform (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)