Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
The Node.js read-eval-print-loop (REPL) is one of the most powerful and yet underutilized Node.js features. In Athan's talk, he will dive deep into the Node.js REPL, how it works, and what it can do. He'll discuss how you can customize and extend the REPL environment, giving it advanced capabilities, such as integrated documentation and plotting. To demonstrate its power and versatility, Athan will explore how people are leveraging the REPL in new and creative ways, showcasing how you can use the REPL for data analysis, machine learning, and all-around debugging. Athan will conclude by discussing how you can get started using the Node.js REPL to further supercharge your projects and applications.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Node.js Add-ons for High Performance Numeric Computing - Intermediate (SkillsCast recorded in July 2017)
- Deep Dive into Fullstack GraphQL with Eve Porcello (in London on 5th - 6th December 2019)
- The Sonic Contender (in London on 28th October 2019)
- Free Code Camp - October (in London on 29th October 2019)
- How to say no to Salesforce and build your own CRM (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- Computer Graphics for Ruby developers (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
A Better Node.js REPL