With an advent of Microservices architectures, limitless compute resources enabled by Kubernetes has to be utilised in early stages of development lifecycle to ensure continuous high velocity of development teams.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Introduction to Docker Fundamentals (in London on 26th - 27th November 2019)
- Advanced Docker for Enterprise Operations (in London on 28th - 29th November 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- µCon London 2020 - The Conference on Microservices, DDD & Software Architecture (in London on 27th - 29th May 2020)
- Clean Architecture using BLoC & Voyager: DI & the Widget Router (in London on 21st October 2019)
- Knowledge Graph Applications in the Legal Profession & Fashion Industry (in London on 22nd October 2019)
- Turbocharging Azure DevOps with Octopus Deploy (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Building an open source Cloud-native Edge Computing infrastructure with the OpenNESS Toolkit for 5G and Industry 4.0. (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Development in the Cloud (Jakub Borys, Student.com)
Jakub Borys is Engineering Manager at Student.com, and has experience in: Leading Teams, Software Architecture, Consulting, Financial Markets, SaaS, marketplaces, e-Commerce, Travel, Business Process Outsourcing, Automotive.