Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Occupational burnout leaves sufferers unproductive and miserable, with symptoms that closely mirror depression and other serious ailments. In this talk Jessica will explain occupational burnout, how to detect it and then look at possible routes back to a level of health and wellness that allows you to get back to building what you love.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: Burnout (SkillsCast recorded in December 2018)
- Fast Track to iOS Architecture (in London on 11th - 13th December 2019)
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 27th - 28th January 2020)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- iOSCon 2020 - The conference for iOS and Swift Developers (in London on 19th - 20th March 2020)
- The Sonic Contender (in London on 28th October 2019)
- NewDay Career Hub Drop-in (in London on 21st November 2019)
- Implementing Clean Architecture in Flutter using BLoC (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Voyager - DI and The Widget Router (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)