Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Join us for a panel session to discuss Diversity and Inclusivity in Tech hosted by Nancy.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- Neurodiversity an Untapped Resource for Innovation (SkillsCast recorded in November 2018)
- BeyondTech 2020 (in London on 23rd - 24th April 2020)
- Practical ML 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd July 2020)
- IWDS 26: Evaluating and improving our Data Science models (in London on 21st October 2019)
- 3 Things You Need To Know Before Asking For a Promotion Or Pay Rise (in London on 11th November 2019)
- Design Your Authentic Personal Style for the Workplace (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- RedisTimeSeries = A Time Series Database using Redis (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Panel Discussion on Diversity and Inclusivity in Tech hosted by Nancy Evbuomwan
Nancy Evbuomwan is the host on the podcast Better, Faster & Happier show that focuses on workplace culture. She is an experienced Agile/Organisation Coach, who works with both corporates and scale-up. Her coaching style includes taking a holistic approach when working with companies and focuses on how the system as a whole operates for success.