Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
You are all too familiar with projects and companies that only seem to be able to support senior developers, but this can get expensive, unsustainable, and your team can begin to look very myopic. Teams begin groupthink, ideas become stale, and it can be difficult to reinvigorate the growing sense of mundane development. It doesn't have to be this way. In fact, creating an inclusive architecture can help development go faster and become more cost effective.
It's not difficult to begin adjusting your sails and beginning to create an architecture that is inclusive in nature to support junior developers, project managers, and designers. No application is too critical, complicated, or obscure to be able to achieve this. Tracy will share with you frameworks, tools, abstractions, and simple steps that can help you start building inclusively.
You will also learn how you can build a corresponding culture that allows inclusivity on your team, and why this is so critical to your business. Tracy will explore processes you can incorporate, team roles, and how you can build a better template for the future of your business.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- From 0 to Angular 2 (SkillsCast recorded in September 2016)
- WebAssembly Deep Dive with Brian Sletten (in London on 21st - 22nd November 2019)
- BeyondTech 2020 (in London on 23rd - 24th April 2020)
- IWDS 26: Evaluating and improving our Data Science models (in London on 21st October 2019)
- Free Code Camp - October (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Design Your Authentic Personal Style for the Workplace (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Keynote: Inclusive Architecture - Designing Your Applications and Team for the Future