The last few years have brought us many significant changes to the world of .NET with game changers such as .NET Core, .NET Standard and ASP.NET Core. With that said, this exponential advancement can get overwhelming, and staying up to date can seem near impossible. You don’t need to know it all, but there are some things you should know. This session covers 30 common questions such as: What is it? What does it do? Should I migrate? How do I test? Where can I get help? When will X and Y become obsolete?
Join us this month for a fun and dense session on the core things you should know about .NET Core and more, and to meet fellow .NET engineers at some drinks after Iris' talk.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# (in London on 9th - 10th December 2019)
- Fast Track to F# with Tomas Petricek (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- F# eXchange 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd April 2020)
- ProgNET London 2020 (in London on 16th - 18th September 2020)
- Designing embodied human-computer interactions with audio processing parameters (in London on 22nd October 2019)
- Keynote by Konrad Kokosa: What’s New in .NET Core 3.0 and .NET 5.0 for Performance and Memory-Aware Folks? (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Pragmatic Memory Management (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- A special Linuxing In London evening: NVIDIA AI at the Edge (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
.NET Core and More: 30 Things You Should Know
Iris Classon is a passionate software developer and sought-after speaker. She is known for her ability to explain complex concepts in a simplified and engaging manner. As a before this clinical dietitian and fitness fanatic she knows everything about accelerated learning as proven by her rapid career advancement as a developer, author and trainer.