Software craftsman, entrepreneur, system thinker, restless traveller, Agile philosopher - all blended with Venetian humor.
Marco was 9 when he self-learnt Basic on a commodore 64 and since 2006 when he relocated to London, he has been working as an independent consultant specialising in Agile development and technical coaching. Recently, he has been focusing on System Thinking and found many common principles and ideas related to Agile, Lean and other practices. His talks are about connecting the dots with a more systemic view. Author of Agile technical practices distilled, A Journey Toward Mastering Software Design.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Self-organisation: the natural solution (SkillsCast recorded in April 2017)
- Janet Gregory's Agile Testing for the Whole Team (in London on 28th - 30th October 2019)
- Masterclass: Reducing Technical Debt with Michael C. Feathers (in London on 28th - 29th October 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- µCon London 2020 - The Conference on Microservices, DDD & Software Architecture (in London on 27th - 29th May 2020)
- Clean Architecture using BLoC & Voyager: DI & the Widget Router (in London on 21st October 2019)
- Right to Left - Outcome Driven Agility (in London on 21st October 2019)
- Using software engineering practices to improve engineering management (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- RedisTimeSeries = A Time Series Database using Redis (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Talk by Marco Consolaro
I was 9 when I learnt to code on a commodore 64, on 2001 I graduated in Computer Science at University of Venice and since a decade I relocated to London. I worked as Senior Developer for companies like Yoox, Asos, Itv, 7Digital and I founded Pantry Ace, award winning startup in foodtech. Software craftsman, entrepreneur, lean thinker, restless traveller, philosopher - all blended with Venetian humour!