Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
At first glance, moving to microservices and containers can look like a threat to security.
In this talk, Liz will discuss why your security team might have concerns about a microservices-based architecture, and then you'll see how, by adopting DevSecOps and automated processes, and some of the tools and capabilities of a cloud native architecture, you can strengthen your security defences. There will be demos!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Securing Your Code When You Don't Even Know Where It's Running (SkillsCast recorded in September 2018)
- Fast Track to Chaos Engineering with Russ Miles (in London on 6th - 8th November 2019)
- Fast Track to RESTful Microservices (in London on 11th - 13th November 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- µCon London 2020 - The Conference on Microservices, DDD & Software Architecture (in London on 27th - 29th May 2020)
- Keynote by Brian Ketelsen on Going Multicloud with Serverless (in London on 17th October 2019)
- 2 Presentations: Kubernetes Ingress & DevOps and Microservices Better Together (in London on 17th October 2019)
- Lightning Talk: The Elm Architecture in Haskell: Managing state with multiple threads (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Why We Choose React for a Large Scale Financial Trading Platform (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)