Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Healthcare is a multi-trillion dollar industry, with a complex ecosystem of patients, providers and payers, entwined by diverse systems and a shifting regulatory landscape.
Healthcare is no longer local; laboratory tests cross borders and radiology reading is outsourced offshore. While overwhelmingly complex, healthcare is also one of the most rewarding industries to work in, making direct impact to the lives of patients. Sonya will dive into the complexities that an architect in healthcare faces and ways to address them to create robust solutions and improve patients’ experience.
- Understanding typical challenges of the healthcare industry
- Using techniques of Domain Driven Design to shape solutions
- Managing cross-cutting concerns, such as patient safety, data security and regulatory compliance
- Supporting ancillary business functions, such as audits
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Fast Track to RESTful Microservices (in London on 11th - 13th November 2019)
- Alberto Brandolini's EventStorming Workshop (in London on 13th - 14th November 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- µCon London 2020 - The Conference on Microservices, DDD & Software Architecture (in London on 27th - 29th May 2020)
- A Guide to the Market Promise of Automagic AI-Enabled Detection and Response (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Keynote by Konrad Kokosa: What’s New in .NET Core 3.0 and .NET 5.0 for Performance and Memory-Aware Folks? (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Transforming Legal Recruitment with a Market Knowledge Graph (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Implementing Clean Architecture in Flutter using BLoC (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)