Dean is an independent Agile Transformation Coach. He supports those in the agile community to succeed in a dynamic market by helping the community develop awareness and ways of working that are contextual to their needs.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Scrum Event & Dean Latchana presents: Agile PMO - Supporting your organisation's revolution (SkillsCast recorded in August 2018)
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Master, Estimation & Planning Class (in London on 4th - 5th November 2019)
- Agile at Scale: Inspired by Spotify (in London on 6th - 7th November 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- Icons - Gotta Catch Em All? - Workshop (in London on 7th November 2019)
- Diversity for Digital – Become the Ambassador of Making a Difference (in London on 21st November 2019)
- Right to Left - Outcome Driven Agility (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- DevOps and Microservices Better Together (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
He supports organisations to succeed in a dynamic market by helping them to develop awareness and ways of working that are contextual to their needs. Advising and guiding organisations to gain a new set of competencies so they can continuously re-optimise to an ever-changing business landscape. He co-develop change to remove organisational debt to create the focus for innovation. In order to achieve this, as a Transformation Coach, his role is to support business transformation programmes and develop new ways of working across departments. He teaches departments, and coach & mentor individuals. He also coached in many brands and organisations such as the UK Government, BBC, MTV, Nike, Telegraph newspaper, Financial Times and Sainsbury’s.