Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
One of the concerns about the Internet of Things is the large amount of data which has to be sent over the network. In the same time, we need to get some meaning from the sent raw data.
Machine Learning and Deep Learning are greatly completing this picture, in a cross-platform environment, using .NET Core, Raspberry Pi 3, ML.NET, and Tensorflow. Let's deep dive into some real-world code samples, and demonstrate that C# programmers are ready for AI.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Leonardo De Marchi's Deep Learning Fundamentals (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- Brian Sletten's Data Science with Python Workshop (in London on 18th - 20th November 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- Practical ML 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd July 2020)
- Reinforcement Learning Journal Club (in London on 17th October 2019)
- Countdown to Big Data LDN (in London on 17th October 2019)
- Porcupine: Flows Your Rows with Arrows (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Automating Elaborate-Transform-Load for Busy Data Scientists (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)