Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Natural Language Processing offers a variety of techniques to get insight from and generate text data. Going beyond simple representations and taking advantage of Deep Learning and RNNs, the models can use document context to perform more accurately. With the help of libraries like TensorFlow, building neural networks and applying NLP is now available to the wider audience.
In this talk, Barbara will make the introduction to NLP concepts and deep learning architectures. The audience will be walked through two labs: sentiment analysis and text generation.
After this session, the audience will have a good understanding of the deep learning concepts when it comes to NLP. The attendees will create a classifying model that takes advantage of the document context using TensorFlow library and scale their solutions using Google Cloud.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Natural Language Processing with TensorFlow (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- Brian Sletten's Data Science with Python Workshop (in London on 18th - 20th November 2019)
- Fast Track to Machine Learning with Louis Dorard (in London on 2nd - 4th December 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- Practical ML 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd July 2020)
- Solandra Hands-On Tutorial & Emergent Behaviour In Insects (in London on 28th October 2019)
- Conditional Random Fields: Probabilistic Models for Segmenting and Labelling Sequence Data. (in London on 28th October 2019)
- Knowledge Graphs and AI to Hyper-Personalise the Fashion Retail Experience at Farfetch (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Transforming Legal Recruitment with a Market Knowledge Graph (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Natural Language Processing with Tensorflow
Barbara is a Machine Learning Engineer with strong software development background. While working with a variety of different companies, she gained experience in building diverse software systems. This experience brought her focus to the Data Science and Big Data field. She believes in the importance of the data and metrics when growing a successful business. Alongside collaborating around data architectures, Barbara still enjoys programming activities. Currently speaking at conferences in-between working in London.