Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
What actually happens when you click your mouse in your browser window?
In this talk you'll take a deep dive into how your web browser works and what actually happens when a mouse is clicked. You will also take a deep dive into what browsers do, how events work internally and why.
Benjamin will go through how web automation tools like Puppeteer and Selenium simulate user actions, when that goes wrong and why.
Ideally at the end of the talk you will have a much deeper understanding of how browsers dispatch events and could utilize that knowledge to write better front-end code.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Janet Gregory's Agile Testing for the Whole Team (in London on 28th - 30th October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- Free Code Camp - October (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Device Tree Driver (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Why We Choose React for a Large Scale Financial Trading Platform (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)