Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this lightning talk, Stuart will share with you what Giraffe is, how it works, what a Giraffe application looks like, and a look at some of the features.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- Lightbend Akka for Scala - Professional (in London on 11th - 12th November 2019)
- Clojure eXchange 2019 (in London on 2nd - 3rd December 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- Code Kata: Yilin Wei - Optics with Monocle (in London on 22nd October 2019)
- Keynote by Konrad Kokosa: What’s New in .NET Core 3.0 and .NET 5.0 for Performance and Memory-Aware Folks? (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Keynote: (Programming Languages) in Agda = Programming (Languages in Agda) (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Keynote: Haskell is a Great Host (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Lightning Talk: Build an ASP.NET Core Web App with F#? You must be having a Giraffe!
Stuart is a software engineer passionate about F#, C# and .NET. He loves attending and helping run community tech events and contributing to open source.