YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- The Power Architecture: the Next Generation (SkillsCast recorded in February 2018)
- Brian Sletten's Data Science with Python Workshop (in London on 18th - 20th November 2019)
- Fast Track to Machine Learning with Louis Dorard (in London on 2nd - 4th December 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- Practical ML 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd July 2020)
- Solandra Hands-On Tutorial & Emergent Behaviour In Insects (in London on 28th October 2019)
- Conditional Random Fields: Probabilistic Models for Segmenting and Labelling Sequence Data. (in London on 28th October 2019)
- Knowledge Graphs and AI to Hyper-Personalise the Fashion Retail Experience at Farfetch (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Transforming Legal Recruitment with a Market Knowledge Graph (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Using Watson to talk to traditional systems without breaking the bank!
David Spurway is the primary evangelist and CTO for IBM Power Systems in the UK and Ireland. As a member of the IBM Systems Partner Ecosystem Team and Technical Consultancy Group, David works with customers at all levels to resolve their challenges. David has been working in the IT industry for 24 years, in a range of different roles and positions. He regularly presents at events, discussing all things to do with IBM Power Systems, including AI, Cloud, AIX, IBM i, Linux and more.