Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Technology is evolving faster than ever before. AI is here to stay. It’s not the problem. It’s an opportunity for us to develop our skills and abilities even further or at a faster rate – our Emotional or Human Intelligence.
Emotional Intelligence must complement AI for exponential growth in order to realise the true business value of analytics and machine learning.
This talk takes you on a business value perspective journey. What are the implications for technology leaders and their teams? What is the role of big data and how can we explore this?
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Leonardo De Marchi's Deep Learning Fundamentals (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- Gitte Klitgaard's Whole Team Communication (in London on 29th - 30th October 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- BeyondTech 2020 (in London on 23rd - 24th April 2020)
- Reinforcement Learning Journal Club (in London on 17th October 2019)
- Countdown to Big Data LDN (in London on 17th October 2019)
- Porcupine: Flows Your Rows with Arrows (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Automating Elaborate-Transform-Load for Busy Data Scientists (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Leading with AI and Emotional Intelligence for Growth
Maggie Sarfo is an author, speaker and advisor and brings over 18 years’ experience in leadership, business growth, technology and transformation to her global audiences.