Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Authentication is a challenge at the best of times and running ""serverless"" adds some new challenges.
In this session, Robin will share with you how to authenticate your users and keep your application secure. He will then illustrate the threats to your system and how to avoid pitfalls. You'll explore some of the options for Azure Functions and considerations for when they might be used.
How do you choose between home-grown, open-source, Azure or third-party authentication systems? You'll learn various ways to implement Authentication for Serverless and how you choose between them.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Fancy Bears Are Not Your Problem: Real World Appsec (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# (in London on 9th - 10th December 2019)
- Fast Track to F# with Tomas Petricek (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- F# eXchange 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd April 2020)
- µCon London 2020 - The Conference on Microservices, DDD & Software Architecture (in London on 27th - 29th May 2020)
- Keynote by Brian Ketelsen on Going Multicloud with Serverless (in London on 17th October 2019)
- 2 Presentations: Kubernetes Ingress & DevOps and Microservices Better Together (in London on 17th October 2019)
- Pragmatic Memory Management (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Serverless Journey with Lessons Learned (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
Authentication for Serverless