Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
So you've got a good grasp of the Kubernetes basics, you can create a cluster and deploy some applications to it, what about taking things up a notch?
In this session, and with demos, you'll discover some more advanced topics within Kubernetes such as:-
Influencing the scheduling of pods Controlling applications being scheduled using admission controllers Auto scaling of applications and clusters Options for extending/customising Kubernetes using Custom Resources
After this talk you will have a much clearer understanding of the additional capability in Kubernetes and associated platforms which you may want to use to improve your application platform.
For this session, you should have a good understanding of the basic Kubernetes concepts and constructs.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Kubernetes, Azure and .NET - What's it all about? (SkillsCast recorded in August 2018)
- Fast Track to Chaos Engineering with Russ Miles (in London on 6th - 8th November 2019)
- Introduction to Docker Fundamentals (in London on 26th - 27th November 2019)
- F# eXchange 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd April 2020)
- µCon London 2020 - The Conference on Microservices, DDD & Software Architecture (in London on 27th - 29th May 2020)
- Keynote by Brian Ketelsen on Going Multicloud with Serverless (in London on 17th October 2019)
- Designing embodied human-computer interactions with audio processing parameters (in London on 22nd October 2019)
- Pragmatic Memory Management (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Build run and manage composite apps on Kubernetes with Cellery (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Kubernetes going beyond the basics
Shahid Iqbal is an independent consultant working with companies to migrate their existing applications to the cloud or build natively for the cloud taking advantage of the latest technologies. Shahid has been a .Net developer/architect for about a decade working on enterprise solutions for a range of small and medium sized companies.