Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Microservices should be autonomous and independent, but what happens when your business domain doesn’t allow it, and you need to get data from other microservices?
You’ll soon learn that simple HTTP calls are not enough anymore, or that your app is more brittle than ever and then you switch to messaging. With messaging you need to have a different mindset and be willing to embrace new challenges.
In this session, you’ll explore different ways of getting data from one ‘micro-service’ to another whilst also discovering the benefits or drawbacks of these different approaches.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Fast Track to Chaos Engineering with Russ Miles (in London on 6th - 8th November 2019)
- Fast Track to RESTful Microservices (in London on 11th - 13th November 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- F# eXchange 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd April 2020)
- 2 Presentations: Kubernetes Ingress & DevOps and Microservices Better Together (in London on 17th October 2019)
- Designing embodied human-computer interactions with audio processing parameters (in London on 22nd October 2019)
- Pragmatic Memory Management (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Building Ephemeral Environments For Developers in Kubernetes (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
Communication in a microservice world
Irina is a Microsoft MVP, Design Lead @ Endava, CTT+ technical trainer and Microsoft Certified Trainer, always in a quest for latest trends and best practices in architecture, .NET and the world around it.