Adele King Founder of Transcendence Coaching Limited will be back with London Tech Ladies, delivering an inspiring talk on life lessons learned from her journey through cancer and how these lessons can be successfully applied in business.
This thought provoking and interactive session will cover her 5 key lessons. It has been designed to give attendees the opportunity to test and apply their own learnings in a safe environment.
You’ll come away feeling more resilient, with increased awareness of the impact of your choices and greater clarity of what happiness looks like to you.
- Discover powerful techniques to build your resilience
- Develop greater understanding of your own needs for happiness
- Gain more perspective and flexibility to create space for new opportunities
- Leave with a toolkit of transformational personalised insight
- Move forward with confidence to create a positive attitude towards change
Note - LondonTechLadies events are open to anyone - men & women from any industry or background are welcome.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Gitte Klitgaard's Whole Team Communication (in London on 29th - 30th October 2019)
- Giving Engaging Technical Talks at Conferences and Meetups (in London on 18th - 19th November 2019)
- BeyondTech 2020 (in London on 23rd - 24th April 2020)
- Clean Architecture using BLoC & Voyager: DI & the Widget Router (in London on 21st October 2019)
- Right to Left - Outcome Driven Agility (in London on 21st October 2019)
- Design Your Authentic Personal Style for the Workplace (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Getting setup and started with doing AI on the Nvidia Jetson Nano (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
Life Lessons from Cancer and how these can apply in Business
As an accredited Coach, NLP practitioner, Change Consultant and Speaker, I am passionate about supporting people through change and towards their happiest lives. I created Transcendence Coaching Limited in order to provide authentically delivered, credible and inspiring coaching programmes and workshops to both Corporates and Individuals in the context of change.