WebViews are not the most loved UI controllers, but they have been used on Android and iOS for a very long time. Now we are all building apps with Flutter, so what happened with our beloved WebViews? Thankfully there's a plugin for that! Come and learn in this talk how WebViews are implemented on Flutter, how they work and what you can do with them.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- Fast Track to Android Architecture (in London on 21st - 23rd October 2019)
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- iOSCon 2020 - The conference for iOS and Swift Developers (in London on 19th - 20th March 2020)
- Clean Architecture using BLoC & Voyager: DI & the Widget Router (in London on 21st October 2019)
- The Sonic Contender (in London on 28th October 2019)
- Cleaning the Big Picture: Creating Maintainable Mobile Games in Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Design to code. Meet Supernova. (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
WebViews on Flutter. Does it really work?
Lara is a self-made Android developer based in Berlin. Her passion for Android made her transition from her background in science to software development. Her dream is to make apps more accessible for everyone. When she's not attending a tech meetup, you will find her playing video games.