Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
React is a hugely popular frontend framework that revolutionized the frontend development world. React is built primarily for the browser, while Node has fundamentally different operational constraints to the browser. As a Principal Architect and Consultant it has become painfully clear that React's Server-Side Rendering is a performance bottleneck for web backends around the world. During this talk David will share and demonstrate a very simple solution that can be dropped into pre-existing React applications to significantly improve Server-Side Rendering throughput.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- A New Way To Profile Node.js (SkillsCast recorded in July 2018)
- WebAssembly Deep Dive with Brian Sletten (in London on 21st - 22nd November 2019)
- Free Code Camp - October (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Device Tree Driver (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Why We Choose React for a Large Scale Financial Trading Platform (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Speeding Up React SSR with ESX
David Mark Clements is a Principal Architect, fullstack/React and Node.js performance specialist and the author of Node Cookbook. He is currently serving as Principal Architect with NearForm.