In this meetup Hendrik Frentrup will giving a talk on how Docker and Django meet for a tango.
Making development and production environments play nice together can be a real challenge. Docker and Django offer some neat functionality on both ends to make the process smoother and boost productivity. We’ll be putting the individual pieces together nicely to build what looks like a neatly dockerised Django app - from making Django use environment variables to speak to containerised services all the way to the minefield that is logging.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Python for Programmers (in London on 11th - 13th November 2019)
- Advanced Python (in London on 14th - 15th November 2019)
- Practical ML 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd July 2020)
- Keynote by Brian Ketelsen on Going Multicloud with Serverless (in London on 17th October 2019)
- 2 Presentations: Kubernetes Ingress & DevOps and Microservices Better Together (in London on 17th October 2019)
- Hiring a Personal Investigator for Your App (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Data Transparency on Django with yourData (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Django London Meetup
Hendrik founded Systemati.co, the specialist consultancy to build resilient data pipelines where they are most needed and make data flow seamlessly from source to model, dashboard and/or algorithm. Despite being a Data Scientist, he’s is an engineer by training and praises operational efficiency and productivity - hence the passion for DevOps. He’s honed his skills in industries like cyber security, finance, and consumer electronics, at companies like Panaseer and Dyson, and comes with science creds from Imperial College.