Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Coding is hard but you still love it. But you also hate it on some days. Humans are unpredictable so you chose to work with code and computers. But code outcomes are becoming increasingly unpredictable and to succeed with coding you need to succeed with other humans. Open-source contribution is a complete waste of time. But it is also the best investment of time you can make to become a better engineer and it will also make you a better human being (maybe).
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Auditing Development Guidelines in GitHub Repositories - Intermediate (SkillsCast recorded in July 2017)
- WebAssembly Deep Dive with Brian Sletten (in London on 21st - 22nd November 2019)
- Security in the Age of Big Data (Data Anonymisation & Encryption) (in London on 21st October 2019)
- The Sonic Contender (in London on 28th October 2019)
- RS232 Board for the Pi (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
Lightning Talk: Coding: You Either Love Or Hate It, Or Why You Should Open-Source For Real.